Terasom is an applied, innovative biomedical start-up, focused on novel technologies and developing anti-cancer therapy based on exosomes. To support the company’s ambitions and succesful growth, we are seeking talented molecular biologist/biochemist to join a multidisciplinary team. Who we are looking for candidate with flexible “CAN-DO” attitude, willingness to learn new techniques and independent mindset. The full time position is avaliable from October-November 2021 and it is offered as 1 year contract with possible extension. The starting salary is 30.000-35.000 CZK, and will depend on experience. The duties of candidate will be:
- Developing cellular, biochemical and immunological assays.
- Carrying out data analysis and relevant protocols.
- Communication of your work to team members in written and verbal reports.
- Proactive identification of potential project issues and communication of proposed solutions to the team.
- A completed master degree in biochemistry, molecular biology or immunology.
- Experience in a range of biochemical and molecular biology methods, culturing of a range primary and
- immortalized mammalian cells.
- Develepment of cell, molecular and immunological assays.
- An ability to be proactive, productive and to work effectivelly in the team.
- A demonstrated ability to work in an organized manner and to standard operating procedures.
- Experience with data handleing, curve-fitting and statistical analysis.
- Working language is fluent English and it is mandatory.
- Experience of T-cells and keratinocytes assays.
- Experience with 3D co-culture/ tri-culture systems.
- Experience in the generation of knock-out cell lines (siRNA, CRISPR).
Terasom Ltd. is located in BIOCEV, Vestec u Prahy. We greatly value the diversity of our staff and encouradge application from people with any background and subject to ability to work in Czech Republic. For more information, please visit our websites: www.terasom.org or contact us directly on: email@example.com or +420 604 919 093.