Genetia BioScience is a young research and production company active in the field of Plant Breeding, Plant Tissue Culture and Plant Pathogen Diagnostics. With a fast growing, international customer base, we are expanding our business into the indoor horticultural and pharmaceutical market. We are looking for a co-worker laboratory technician to expand our team. What does your job look like? In this position you support your colleagues in preparing and independently performing tissue culture activities with different plant species. You will use different cell biological and tissue culture techniques. In addition, your activities will consist of:
- Feedback of results in the research team
- Nurturing and growing tissue culture plants
- Taking care of plants grown in climate chambers that serve as starting material for the research
- Prepare solutions and nutrient media
- Keeping business premises etc. tidy
Who are we looking for? We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who works together in a connecting way. You are solution-oriented, quality conscious, work orderly, neatly and structured. You have good communication skills, preferably have knowledge of the Czech language and good knowledge of English spoken and written language. The person we are looking for not only fits this profile, but also has the following knowledge and skills:
- A completed secondary education in biology or plant science.
- Knowledge of and / or experience with tissue culture is an advantage.
- An independent and flexible attitude, (no 9 to 5 mentality).
This is an ideal starting position for someone with an affinity for biological laboratory activities and plants. What do we have to offer? We offer a varied (full time) position in a growing, innovative environment with room for personal input and personal development. You will join a collegial team with professional knowledge and will receive on-the-job coaching to continuously optimize your skills. We offer a suitable package of employment conditions. Are you interested? Then send your application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org