DIANA BIOTECHNOLOGIES - Office / lab manager (assistant)
- Innovative small biotechnology company, which was established as a spin-off from the Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry of the Academy of Sciences with the support of private investors.
- We develop innovative products and services for clinical diagnosis and new drug development.
- We use our proprietary DIANA technology, which enables ultra-sensitive detection of substances from clinical specimens and helps to find new candidate drugs.
- We develop international cooperation with academic and pharmaceutical partners.
- We are based in Vestec near Prague
Who are we looking for?
- Colleague who will enjoy the administrative work (previous experience with the basic corporate administration is an advantage), but who will also be interested in what is happening in our development labs (we welcome science education or at least interest in the field)
- We would like someone who is flexible, able to work efficiently and independently on several tasks at the same time and is willing to develop and learn new things
- We require good knowledge of working with Excel (especially), Word and Powerpoint, the ability to search for information and not be afraid of data.